President's Welcome May 2017

C:\Users\Juz\Pictures\President18.jpg

Written by Justine Hall


Dear Golden Key Members,

On behalf of the Executive Committee I would like to congratulate our 2017 inducted Swinburne Golden Key members. Welcome to the Swinburne Golden Key family! We are proud of your academic excellence and encourage you to unlock your full potential by taking full advantage of Golden Key International Honour Society’s opportunities.

Many will recognise me as I have been on the committee since 2012. I worked myself up through the committee from Professional Development Officer - Team Leader, Academic Officer and Vice-President. I had the pleasure of being a Steering Committee Member for the 2016 Golden Key Asia-Pacific Conference.

My leadership and community involvement with Golden Key has been recognised, winning the ‘2017 Woman of Achievement Award’ from Zonta Club of Melbourne’s East. This award recognises and acknowledge a woman who has achieved, who has given back to her community and who has become a role model to other women.  
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the previous committee for their hard work and dedication. It is a honour to be elected President, I look forward to meeting you at our events.
If you would like to know more Swinburne Golden Key please feel free to contact me at president@swinburne.goldenkey.org.au

Justine Hall                Chapter President - Swinburne Golden Key

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the 2019 Golden Key Leadership Committee!

Backpack 4 Kidz

New Members Reception 2017 - Perspective of a New Member