Honourary Member Profile – Saint Nicholas (December 2017)

Interviewed by Pauline Csuba (GK Swinburne Intellectual Engagement Officer)

Name: Nicholas Saint
Nicknames: (St Nick) or (Santa Clause) or (Nicholas the Wonder worker) or (Kris Kringle)
Attended: Good King Wenceslas World University
Course of studies: Bachelor of Theology, Doctorate Degree Theology (Miracles)
Family background: High Society and devout Christians.
Born: 6 December 300’s
Hobbies: Skiing, sleigh rides, snow boarding
I grew up in the village of Patara, Lycia on the Southern Coast of Turkey until I was a young boy. After the death of my parents I inherited a large sum of money but kept none of it. I became involved with the Church and I’ve since dedicated my life to helping others and have been known for my gift-giving.

I imagine I would like to become a legend and although many stories may be written about me, I have often found my natural intuitive (miracles) healing gifts have attracted persecution.

After I completed my studies I moved to the North Pole. It seems a few explorers have been trying to steal my thunder and of course several countries are now fighting over the underground oil reserves. Just like everywhere else in the world, the temperatures here do fluctuate.

These days I run a Toy Manufacturing Workshop and I am kept busy with a team from the Elvish community who assist in making high-end toys for children all over the world.

In closing, thank you to everyone at Swinburne University and Golden Key for giving me the opportunity to be of service and making my experience one filled with joyfulness and glad tidings.


Merry Christmas everyone.
Love Nic

Ho Ho Ho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the 2019 Golden Key Leadership Committee!

Backpack 4 Kidz

New Members Reception 2017 - Perspective of a New Member