President’s Farewell Message 2019

Dear My Fellow Golden Key Associates/Members,

With winter, not far off, I will be signing off with this message for the final time. What an exceptional
12 months this has been, with the accolades and achievements bestowed onto our Golden Key
Chapter. Each committee member has contributed to ensure each chapter standard has been
fulfilled and my congratulations to those who have unlocked their potential through the three pillars
of academics, leadership and service.

Since being inducted, I have had the opportunity to attend two Asia-Pacific summits and organised
numerous Swinburne Golden Key events. The latest Intellectual Engagement Event was one of the
many key highlights, as the concept of Social Investment/Philanthropy continues to gain traction
within Australia and abroad.

The Swinburne Golden Key Chapter has given me the opportunity to develop my leadership skills,
and as the outgoing Chapter President it has been an honour to lead and coordinate the best
chapter in the Asia-Pacific to achieve the ‘Key Chapter Award’ for 2019. Once more a special
mention to the previous Swinburne Golden Key Chapter Advisor – Professor Glen Bates, who has
been an integral part of our chapter over many years. Thank you for the guidance and support I
received whilst you were in office.

While it is with great sadness that our time as a committee comes to an end. I would like to thank all
committee members and Swinburne University staff who continue to support our chapter through
the wonderful beginnings that have been created. Without each and every one of you the chapter
would not be where it is today. I will forever remember your dedication and accomplishments that
have made this a wonderful place to be. I want to acknowledge that the newly elected Swinburne
Golden Key chapter for 2019-2020, continues to build and maintain the outstanding achievements
that have been accomplished and I am certain that you will find your own place amongst the stars.



I am truly humbled by the responsibilities that Golden Key has given me, and I am particularly proud
with the achievements of our chapter.

Before I finally sign off,

“To infinity and beyond”

Phillip Nguyen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the 2019 Golden Key Leadership Committee!

Backpack 4 Kidz

New Members Reception 2017 - Perspective of a New Member