President Welcome Message – September 2020


Written by Kevin Tuyau (Chapter President 2020 - 2021)


Hi, I'm Kevin Tuyau. I have been elected as the 2020-2021 chapter President for Golden Key Swinburne. I'd like to welcome our new members and newly elected committee.

This year I celebrate 10 years on the committee. I originally started as the Secretary and have been active in the chapter’s events and volunteer work. In 2014 I won the Student Leader of the year award. When I began I had no idea about the positive experiences that Golden Key would bring me, including running workshops at conferences and being a part of the university; long after I graduated.

This year also happens to bring a new set of challenges for Golden Key and the students of Swinburne. None that could have been foreseen 10 years ago. All our planned events had to be cancelled. Golden Key understands that now is the time to support each other, therefore we have been working on bringing our events to Swinburne virtually. Keep an eye out for announcements in the coming weeks. Also take time to read the September newsletter for resources to support you during your time of need.

Meet the new committee here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the 2019 Golden Key Leadership Committee!

Backpack 4 Kidz

New Members Reception 2017 - Perspective of a New Member