Committee Profile: Pauline Csuba

Pauline Csuba- Golden Key Intellectual Engagement Officer-Swinburne Chapter Aug 2016 - current


Pauline Csuba – Intellectual Engagement Officer


What did you study at Swinburne? 
Bachelor of Arts Professional Writing and Editing (Major) Journalism (Minor). During my studies I completed the Swinburne Emerging Leader Program in campus participation, career development, community engagement, global citizenship and industry experience.
Volunteered as a Swin-Mentor, O-Host and was involved in the Student Advancement Accelerate Program where I completed a semester in the Swinburne Centre for Career Development. I enjoyed a study tour to China as part of my degree and after receiving an invitation to join Golden Key I applied for and received a travel scholarship from Golden Key to attend the conference in Tucson Arizona.

What motivates you when you study?
Self-talk: reminding myself that I am capable of achieving and succeeding. I use my diary daily and write in all my assignments and read the unit outlines. I take a look back at what I have done and know I can achieve more. I pin up photos and affirmations to inspire me.

When did you join Golden Key? 
I joined Golden Key in 2015 after receiving an invitation letter from Swinburne University.

What Golden Key positions have you held?
Intellectual Engagement Officer (Aug 2016 - current)

Proudest Golden Key achievement?
Organising my first Intellectual Engagement Event and winning an Asia-Pacific Travel Scholarship to attend the conference in Tucson Arizona.

Most memorable Golden Key moment?
Attending the conference in Arizona and being there for the presentation of the Swinburne Chapter Gold plaque award ceremony.

Surprising Golden Key moment?
When I received an invitation from the Vice Chancellor Linda Kristjanson telling me I was eligible to join Golden Key International Honour Society for excellent marks and good academic record.

Best thing of being a Swinburne Golden Key committee member? 
Is being a part of a university chapter that encourages and supports Golden key committee members. Also the wonderful volunteers who genuinely commit to the chapter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the 2019 Golden Key Leadership Committee!

Backpack 4 Kidz

New Members Reception 2017 - Perspective of a New Member